Mother.

Mother. She is in her own category. She could make you see things from a completely different perspective, hers. Growing up I had no clue. That's how she wanted it. Control. Daddy loved her until the day he died. I'm sure he still somehow loves her even after death. Her 2nd husband, well let's just say March 14th has more than one meaning to her.The higher ups added a plot twist with that whole situation. That leads to her final husband, my Stepdad. That poor man. Even tho he didn't want to hear what I came to say before he died I made sure he heard me. "Thank you, I'm sorry and I love you." I meant every word. I'm glad I got to tell him. I think somehow he is sitting with a cup of coffee shaking his head chuckling as he see's  me trying to figure out this mess. I would love to ask him "what the hell happened here ?". I already know. Her name is Joan Brodnax. Mother. Grandmother. 

Comments

Popular Posts