I'm wondering what God wants me to do with this.

Since October 20, 2023 I have been blown away with what God has put in my lap. I don't know what he wants me to do with this. If I put all this hard work, stress and effort into this house am I going to be able to enjoy the results ? If so for how long ? This house could be taken out from under me at any point because of the reverse mortgage. It feels like I am trying to build a foundation in sand. Right now I am in a position where I have to move in this house or be homeless. I have to find a way to support myself and Kalli. A few years ago it was easier to just go get a job, no problem. Now I feel a hundred years old sometimes. This house is so full of what seems like negative energy. I am trying to get all this mess cleared out and change the atmosphere in here. All of this is so much bigger than me and I know I can't do it alone. The saying "God brought you to it and he will bring you through it" is what I am depending on. Realistically I have to have some financial resources to make it I already know that. So my next move is to find the resource. As of today I have 9 weeks to get this place move in ready. When I look at the whole situation it just amazes me. No job, moving into my Mother and Wayne's house when I am specifically not supposed to benefit from them at all. Considering the condition this house is in I definitely don't see it as a benefit but I do appreciate the shelter for however long it lasts. What I do see as a benefit is being able to do some I have always wanted to do, take a house from the condition it is in as somewhat unliveable to somewhere that is beautiful. There is a big part of me that feels like out of respect for Wayne and all the effort and hard work he put into this house, this house has to be made better than before my Mother got a hold of it. In my opinion she was so beyond wrong the way she expected to get what she wanted when she wanted it at whatever cost. She did not take care of or respect her Husband like she should have. Every time I look at the vent above his desk and how thick it is covered in dust it makes my blood boil ! She knew he had allergies but didn't give a shit. This is where the question comes in. It feels like I am back where I was being angry with her about how selfish she acted not caring about the consequences. What is the purpose of me being back in her life ? To show me how she affected my Step Dad's life ? I  pray for clarity in this situation I just want to understand. 

Comments

Popular Posts