Just another Wednesday
Today I had a very flat tire, had been trying to change it myself with no cooperation from said tire. My hydraulic jack wasn't cooperating either. Switched to a different jack, got my car enough off the ground to put the spare on and then the lug nuts joined in on the lack of cooperation. The lug nuts wouldn't budge not even a little. I felt like kicking the flat tire throwing whatever I could get my hands on, but decided against it.
I had 2 places to be before 6pm. Looking like a wind blown crazy woman I walk into Midas right around the corner from where I live. The nice looking guy at the counter was calm cool and collected, I wasn't. I tried to explain my situation and why I was there. He calmly says ok we will take a look and see what's going on. I said thank you and out the door I went towards my car. I realized he wasn't coming, stood there a minute, walked back in feeling like did I miss something? He calmly reassured me they would look at my car. I can only imagine how I came across to these people. Luckily for me there were no other customers in the waiting area at that time. So my next encounter was with one of their technicians who was heading towards my car. Not a word out of this one. I opened the trunk where I had tried to make it as easy as possible to retrieve the spare tire, still not a word. Ok well I tried to stay out of his way I know how technicians can be. I had caught my breath by then but still looked like a wind blown crazy woman. Can't really blame him for not talking to me. Lol. He walked off to get a socket came back then the 2nd time he walked off he stayed gone. I hadn't said a word.. promise. So after awhile I went into the waiting room. There was no sign of him. The Manager came out looked at me and apparently went looking for the technician. From the view I had she was communicating to the calm cool guy through a window. He then came out and as he walked by me asked if the technician was just changing my tire and I said yes. So Calm cool guy ended up finishing the job and said have a nice day, meaning no charge. I was SO glad to get that dam spare on there so I could try to accomplish what I needed to do I could feel like I accomplished at least one thing on my self imposed list.
Thank you Midas of Euless more than y'all know !!
Comments
Post a Comment